cannot run nt 4.0

Paul

Splendid

I install NT4.0 but this one cannnot setup.
i use motherboard intel D865PERL.I would like to know
motherboard can support NT4.0?

Many, many mother boards support NT. Most likely your install issue is a
controller/driver issue and your mother board just may work. What kind of
problems are you having? Errors? How big is your hard drive? There are very
specific install requirements for large hard drive in NT. When does the
install crash?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+