Installling Exchange server5.5 in BDC

I am working on building a backup exchange server. I have installed a BDC
and taken the system off the network. It has the SAM database.
When I try to intall exchange server I use th AdminService Account. The BDC
finds the user jsut fine but as soon as I put the pasword and click next it
gives me error saying " There are currently no logon servers available to
service the logon request. Micosoft Windows Nt ID no: 0xc002051f".
Then I found out I cannot install any application as service which needs
service account.
Please help.

Leave it on the network when doing this.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Sn" <snigdha20@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am working on building a backup exchange server. I have installed a BDC
> and taken the system off the network. It has the SAM database.
> When I try to intall exchange server I use th AdminService Account. The
BDC
> finds the user jsut fine but as soon as I put the pasword and click next
it
> gives me error saying " There are currently no logon servers available to
> service the logon request. Micosoft Windows Nt ID no: 0xc002051f".
> Then I found out I cannot install any application as service which needs
> service account.
> Please help.

Is this the only way?