Can't run repair on Dell Poweredge

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hope someone out there can help me. I'm attemting to run
a repair on a Dell Poweredge 4400 server, but the NT4.0
CD fails to find the operating system when trying to run
the checks. It shows detected SCSI devices then comes up
with a message that the operating system cannot be found.
Should I be attempting to add further SCSI devices to the
list in order for the repair procedure to detect the OS?

To start your repair you must *F6* very early and very important (at setup
is inspecting your system) in the setup to prevent drive controller
detection, and select S to specify additional drivers. Then later you'll be
prompted to insert the manufacturer supplied Windows NT driver for your
drive's controller in drive "A"

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional