  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
September 20, 2004 7:57:56 PM

Does anyone know of a way (3rd party or ?) to 'schedule'
services to start and stop?

I have a service that will eventually hang after a week
or so, I would like to stop and restart it in the early
morning hours when all users have logged off.

Thanks!

More about : nt4 server services

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 9:27:57 PM

You can use Task Scheduler to run your shell script.

net stop "service name"
net start "service name"

--
Regards,