NT4 Server Services

Does anyone know of a way (3rd party or ?) to 'schedule'
services to start and stop?

I have a service that will eventually hang after a week
or so, I would like to stop and restart it in the early
morning hours when all users have logged off.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about server services
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    You can use Task Scheduler to run your shell script.

    net stop "service name"
    net start "service name"

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Greg" wrote:
    | Does anyone know of a way (3rd party or ?) to 'schedule'
    | services to start and stop?
    |
    | I have a service that will eventually hang after a week
    | or so, I would like to stop and restart it in the early
    | morning hours when all users have logged off.
    |
    | Thanks!

Microsoft Servers Windows