On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:27:11 GMT, Len wrote:

> Will Microsoft produce a Flight Simulator 2006 in the future ?

Yes...

Expect to see a new version. And hope that they have been working on it all along :) Rather assume they have been
working on it all along.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Len" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message news:jVf0e.42503$hA3.7190@trnddc09...
> Will Microsoft produce a Flight Simulator 2006 in the future ?

canuck

Distinguished
May 27, 2001

>> Will Microsoft produce a Flight Simulator 2006 in the future ?

No I firmly believe they will produce it in the past, but then I do live in
an alternate reality.

Len wrote:
> Will Microsoft produce a Flight Simulator 2006 in the future ?

No, only in the past.

John

--
To reply, remove "die.spammers" from address

Len <someone@somewhere.net> wrote:

> Will Microsoft produce a Flight Simulator 2006 in the future ?

No offense to Len, but this is a pretty funny statement.

--
Peter