Epson Stylus CX6600 Opinions?

Any opinions on this printer?
1 answer Last reply
More about epson stylus cx6600 opinions

    "Muskett" <rg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:PpYfd.983$zx1.326@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
    > Any opinions on this printer?

    Had one for a couple of weeks now. Replaced a Canon i560 printer and
    CanonScan 3200F scanner with which I had been very pleased. The stand-alone
    facility is just so useful. Photo printing on just about any photo paper is
    very acceptable. Scans are good quality. Document printing is fast and
    good. Printing is fairly quiet although the paper feed could have you
    jumping out of your skin at times! Compatible cartridges are available at a
    very good price too. Before the Canon I had two Epson printers and had no
    trouble with either of them using compatible cartridges all the time. This
    model saves me desk space, is well built and does everything I want. The
    built-in card reader is also very useful. You can print pictures direct
    without having the computer on. All-in-all I am very happy with it. So
    far!
    --
    $meagol

Printers Stylus Epson Peripherals