Epson Stylus CX6600 Opinions?

"Muskett" <rg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ppYfd.983$zx1.326@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com...
> Any opinions on this printer?

Had one for a couple of weeks now. Replaced a Canon i560 printer and
CanonScan 3200F scanner with which I had been very pleased. The stand-alone
facility is just so useful. Photo printing on just about any photo paper is
very acceptable. Scans are good quality. Document printing is fast and
good. Printing is fairly quiet although the paper feed could have you
jumping out of your skin at times! Compatible cartridges are available at a
very good price too. Before the Canon I had two Epson printers and had no
trouble with either of them using compatible cartridges all the time. This
model saves me desk space, is well built and does everything I want. The
built-in card reader is also very useful. You can print pictures direct
without having the computer on. All-in-all I am very happy with it. So
far!
--
$meagol

TRENDING THREADS