How to disable Internet Connection Shaing (ICS)?

DavidD

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2004

ICS is interferring with with my Wireless Base Setup and configurtation.
Anyone know how to disable? The Help referenced Menu Commands that don't
exist???

Thanks,

Davidd

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:43:14 -0700, Davidd wrote:

> ICS is interferring with with my Wireless Base Setup and configurtation.
> Anyone know how to disable? The Help referenced Menu Commands that don't
> exist???

ICS is connection related, but it can be active for only one connection at
a time.
Right-click on each connection in your network connections, properties,
advanced tab, and you will find the connection that has Internet Connection
Sharing on.

Best regards,

--
Zoltan Fekete <zoltanf@neobee.net>