NT4 Installation problem

I am not able to install Windows NT4 Server on Pentium 4
System 3.0 Ghz With HT , Intel 865GBF Motherboard, 1GB DDR
RAM and 2 Nos of SATA HDD 120 GB. Pl help

You'll want to boot the Windows NT setup disks or CD-Rom. Then *F6* very
early and very important (at setup is inspecting your system) in the setup
to prevent drive controller detection, and select S to specify additional
drivers. Then later you'll be prompted to insert the manufacturer supplied
Windows NT driver for your serial ATA controller in drive "A"

If you wait and then S to specify additional drivers, then it may be too
late as Windows NT Setup at this point may have already assigned the
resources your drive's controller is wanting to use.

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect