Canon Pixma MP780

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 28, 2004 6:37:32 AM

Just saw this printer in a magazine ad. Doesn't look like it's out yet.
Any thoughts?

More about : canon pixma mp780

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 5:50:37 AM

In article <MXYfd.989$zx1.614@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>, rg@yahoo.com
says...
> Just saw this printer in a magazine ad. Doesn't look like it's out yet.
> Any thoughts?

I recently saw a Pixma MP780 at a distributor, not a retailer. It is
the replacement for the MP730. Although the Pixma MP780 prints with
smaller droplet size than the MP730, and I believe has additional tanks,
I would rather have the MP730 for any home-office type of use. It seems
to be built a bit better than the new MP780 series. There's no doubt
the MP780 would be superior for printing pictures however. The MP730
has been very popular among small office/home office types.

Don
!