Canon Pixma MP780

Just saw this printer in a magazine ad. Doesn't look like it's out yet.
Any thoughts?
1 answer Last reply
More about canon pixma mp780

    In article <MXYfd.989$zx1.614@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>, rg@yahoo.com
    says...
    > Just saw this printer in a magazine ad. Doesn't look like it's out yet.
    > Any thoughts?

    I recently saw a Pixma MP780 at a distributor, not a retailer. It is
    the replacement for the MP730. Although the Pixma MP780 prints with
    smaller droplet size than the MP730, and I believe has additional tanks,
    I would rather have the MP730 for any home-office type of use. It seems
    to be built a bit better than the new MP780 series. There's no doubt
    the MP780 would be superior for printing pictures however. The MP730
    has been very popular among small office/home office types.

    Don

Printers Pixma Canon Peripherals