service pack

hello i tried to install service pack but it take a long time and i canceled
it than my laptop stop working and said xp loading back some thing now it
does not work please help
what should i do? thanks a lot!
1 answer Last reply
More about service pack
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    What are the errors that you get? Does it boot at all? Does it go to a
    Stop(Blue Screen) if so what does that say? Can you boot into Safe Mode?(hit
    F8 during boot and choose Safe Mode)

    --
    Scott Harding
    MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

    "gokhan" <gokhan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hello i tried to install service pack but it take a long time and i
    canceled
    > it than my laptop stop working and said xp loading back some thing now it
    > does not work please help
    > what should i do? thanks a lot!

Laptops Microsoft Windows XP Windows