retrieving e-mail addresses

August 17, 2004 2:06:03 PM

I rarely use my e-mail addresses. Recently I had a need
to use my addresses but I didn't recall what they were.
I know they must be in my computer. Can someone tell me
the steps I need to perform in order to query my system
and retrieve these addresses?

Thank you,
Buddy
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 4:13:07 PM

"Buddy" <zorro556@bellsouth.net>
wrote in news:7c7101c4847c$79ffb9b0$a401280a@phx.gbl:
> I rarely use my e-mail addresses. Recently I had a need
> to use my addresses but I didn't recall what they were.
> I know they must be in my computer. Can someone tell me
> the steps I need to perform in order to query my system
> and retrieve these addresses?
>
> Thank you,
> Buddy

Look in whatever e-mail client you use but choose not to mention for
options on configuring accounts for use within it.