Win2k

Calling up Add/Remove Software Control Panel does nothing.
Did I messed up while cleaning spyware while using freeware?
Or did I disabled all of users (including Administrator) using Add/Remove
Soft...
What is the best fix procedure?

One of the two following articles should fix your problem:

If the Add/Remove Programs tool does not open at all, use this article to
correct the issue:
329891 Windows 2000 Add/Remove Programs Tool Does Not Open
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=329891

If the Add/Remove Programs tool opens, but displays nothing use this
article to correct the issue:
266668 Add/Remove Programs Tool Displays Installed Programs Incorrectly
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266668

Mark Wilson [MS]
rights."
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?bWFyZmlkNjI=?=" <marfid62@discussions.microsoft.com>
| Subject: Win2k
| Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:52:01 -0800
|
| Calling up Add/Remove Software Control Panel does nothing.
| Did I messed up while cleaning spyware while using freeware?
| Or did I disabled all of users (including Administrator) using Add/Remove
| Soft...
| What is the best fix procedure?

TRENDING THREADS