Task manager frozen

Hello all,

When I open task manager all the graphs and readings are frozen from the time I opened it. For example if I was using 58% CPU when I opened it all the graphs will remain like that, frozen at that point. It is very annoying and quite concerning. What should I do?
5 answers Last reply
More about task manager frozen
  1. i would start with a system file check

click start type cmd right click on the command prompt and select run as administrator

type sfc /scannow and hit enter this will take a bit, if you have a windows disc you should have it handy.
  2. i would start with a system file check

click start type cmd right click on the command prompt and select run as administrator

type sfc /scannow and hit enter this will take a bit, if you have a windows disc you should have it handy.
  3. All right, thank you I will try. Also sorry for the spam triple repost, I did not do that... glitch I guess.
  4. Start the task manager an d check the refresh speed in the view menu. Maybe you set it to "stop" by accident.
  5. In Task Manager, under the View Menu, check Update Speed. There you can choose Pause, Low, Normal & High. My guess is its on Pause.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Task Manager Windows 8