Modified login script does not work

Al

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my modified login script. By
default my script runs with 3 mapped drives. I deleted the drive I
didn't want to connect and then ran the script, The unwanted drive
still showed up. I was hoping someone can help.. Please..

Thanks...
Al

Can you post your script?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Al" <aldrindeepak@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my modified login script. By
> default my script runs with 3 mapped drives. I deleted the drive I
> didn't want to connect and then ran the script, The unwanted drive
> still showed up. I was hoping someone can help.. Please..
>
> Thanks...
> Al

Make sure you delete the previous mapped drive connections. Using the NET
USE command won't diconnect unused drives, even after rebooting.
Use the NET USE X: /DELETE /Y command to force disconnection of mapped drives.

Make sure you are getting the right logon script from the Domain Controller.
Check your GPOs and effective policies to make sure the client is parsing
the correct script.

[Windows NT:Redirector]