NT Terminal Server SP 1, 2, 3 & 4

Need SP1, 2, 3 & 4 to rebuild a Windows NT Terminal Server system. Anyone
know where I can get them ? Lost them in HD crash. System supports internal
apps that won't run on anything higher than SP4. This system not connected
to Internet and has relatively no security risk, which is why it doesn't need
to be upgraded to 6a, 2000 or 2003.

Service Pack 4 for Terminal Server
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/terminalserver/downloads/recommended/TSESP4/default.asp

Service packs are cummulative.

John

Robin Glass wrote:
> Need SP1, 2, 3 & 4 to rebuild a Windows NT Terminal Server system. Anyone
> know where I can get them ? Lost them in HD crash. System supports internal
> apps that won't run on anything higher than SP4. This system not connected
> to Internet and has relatively no security risk, which is why it doesn't need
> to be upgraded to 6a, 2000 or 2003.

The download link on that page is broken. Any other suggestion ?

Robin Glass wrote:

> The download link on that page is broken. Any other suggestion ?
>
> "John John" wrote:
>
> > Service Pack 4 for Terminal Server
> > http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/terminalserver/downloads/recommended/TSESP4/default.asp
> >
>> [...]

Direct downloads seem still to be ok:

Intel (x86):
http://download.microsoft.com/msdownload/terminalserver/sp4/x86/en/Wtsi386.exe

128-bit Intel (x86):
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntterminal/wtssp/sp4/NT4ALPHA/EN-US/WTSI386.exe

Alpha:
http://download.microsoft.com/msdownload/terminalserver/sp4/alpha/en/Wtsalpha.exe
(broken!?)

128-bit Alpha:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntterminal/wtssp/sp4/NT4ALPHA/EN-US/WTSalpha.exe

Hope this helps...

btw: maybe there is someone out to save these (and other) files from MS
....?

Stephan

Danka, Dank U, Thank you very much.

Robin Glass