Koolance Waterblocks vs Danger Den Waterblocks

tech_freak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2005
Which waterblocks do you guys reccomend. I am going to be needing 1 CPU block, 1 GPU block, and a chipset block. I will be using these waterblock with Koolance's Exos 2 and plan on overclocking an Opteron 180.

Either Koolance: CPU-305-V10 (CPU) , VID-NV2-L06 (GPU) , and GPU-180-V06 (Chipset)

Or Danger Den: Copper TDX Block for Athlon64 754/939/940 , DD Nvidia 7800 Series Water Block , and ASUS A8N MAZE4 Chipset Block

Thanks

On a side note: should I even be getting the Exos 2, or should I set up a custom rig

tech_freak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2005
i need the chipset block because im using the Asus A8N32 mobo which uses oil filled heat pipes to cool the chipshet. but in the case which i want to use (Lian Li PC-V2000B) the mobo is inverted and the heat pipes wont work

Shubmer

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
I Need to know were I can buy water blocks for the Nvidian 9800 GTX+ video cards. I am running triple SLi and I want to over clock them. I have the signature series by PNY they run so hot under normal conditions that the signature covers have started to dis color a bit. I am already running a luquid cooled system and my quad four 2.6 ghz CPU never breaks a sweat and I have a goal of luqid cooling all HDD, chip set and ram. I built this sytem to be upgrade able at the dropmof a hat. Please help me find the water blocks i need for my bid cards.

Thank you

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Shubmer. Look at the last post date. Your almost 4 years old on this post. Please look at that before you post in a very very dead thread. It's poor forum ettiquet.

You can make a new post, you know that?

If your looking at buying waterblocks why not read the forum for a while and not blindlessly search and post. Right at the top of this forum is a great sticky, and it's even solved.

Never heard of a Nvidia(n) 9800.

You'll soon find out no one WCs their ram, HHDs and some do cool the chipset.

Why don't you post your watercooling rig so we can see your setup? You got a CPU at 2.6 and a quad. Hmm. Breaks a sweat. Can you post load temps running Prime 95 small ffts with calibrated realtemp values? Then we can decide if it breaks a sweat.

Your posting somewhere where someone knows something................