Intel New 65nm CPu still suck AMD x2 & FX still beat It.

I-LOVE-AMD

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2005
ppl i think most of u hav check out the new article abt the New intel 65nm CPu.. WEll 1st b4 i check out the article i throught is sould b a Time for intel 2 bring back.. but nono Intel still Suck.. esp in Power n Performance.. well 1 think i hav 2 say that intel is realy good at is Video benchmark intel is realy faster.. but still i think over all Intel still not so Cool in TEmp or in Performance esp with all this new step ahead AMD with the DDR2 n VT support n hight L2 cash n stuff. Dont we all think INTel Reallly suck "?]
4 me i think ya what u think AMD Rule :)

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
Like it or not, that new Pentium is made on a .065-micron manufacturing process and AMDs are not (for now) ... and that is laying the groundwork for some excellent Intel processors in the very near future (Conroe comes to mind) For now I'm still on the AMD side of the fence (X2-4400), but I won't hesitate to run to the other side if Intel offers the better value (and I think they will with their next generation) ... in your case, I guess ignorance is bliss so go on and drink your Kool-Aid.

Bender1012

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2005
First of all, learn English. Second, your naive way of speaking is very fanboyish. The new Intels aren't even out yet, and you're already saying AMD is better. I love AMD (in fact I'm using one right now), but if Intel comes out with some great chips this year, I say they're worth a look.

KennyG

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
Pentium M processor pretty much owns everything when it comes to overclocking in a desktop (there was an article on here about it awhile back), including AMD processors. I think all the new intel processors are based on the pentium M.... I think AMD is going to have it's work cut out for them to be honest. This is coming from an AMD fan.

kumana1

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
ppl i think most of u hav check out the new article abt the New intel 65nm CPu.. WEll 1st b4 i check out the article i throught is sould b a Time for intel 2 bring back.. but nono Intel still Suck.. esp in Power n Performance.. well 1 think i hav 2 say that intel is realy good at is Video benchmark intel is realy faster.. but still i think over all Intel still not so Cool in TEmp or in Performance esp with all this new step ahead AMD with the DDR2 n VT support n hight L2 cash n stuff. Dont we all think INTel Reallly suck "?]
4 me i think ya what u think AMD Rule :)

http://secure.hop.com