game spy

Noticed the same thing. But since I don't use Gamespy to fly online I never
gave it much thought.

I also have Combat Flight Simulator original, version 2 and 3. The only one
that shows up is Combat Flight Simulator...

"Bob" <bobocallaghan@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> hi all running 2004 but when I go on gamespy it says I've only got 2002
> any help please tia Bob

Havent used gamespy for flightsim,but when I installed for BF1942,it
picked up most games installed,but if you do a scan (option is
somewhere on gamespy),it should pick up any remaining games it missed.

Bryan