run an application

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Hi,

I have done a cd to make a software installation,
this cd is autorun,.. and has 4 options,
because I have done it to appear as a web page, what I want now, is that
this , this 4 options are .bat or .exe files, so instead ask when you click
on them, ( run, save or cancel ) instead of ask, just when you click on the
link ,
that this app, .exe run directly, and run the installation automatic,

Thanks evrybody for suggestions,

Juan

Try pressing shift key for 10 second when bootup to disable autorun.