lost parking directions from ground control

Hi everyone,
Since installing eggp from UK2000 scenery I nolonger get directions to
parking from ground control. All I get is proceed to genral parking using
taxiway then nothing. I got rid of liverpool uk2000 scenery but my parking
directions never returned. Does anyone have any ideas?
Regards Ted
2 answers Last reply
More about lost parking directions ground control

    Maybe you didn't get fully rid of the scenery. There might be something left
    behind. Review the installation process of the scenery and see if something
    is still there.

    --

    Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
    www.wandtv.com

    "Ted" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > Since installing eggp from UK2000 scenery I nolonger get directions to
    > parking from ground control. All I get is proceed to genral parking using
    > taxiway then nothing. I got rid of liverpool uk2000 scenery but my parking
    > directions never returned. Does anyone have any ideas?
    > Regards Ted

    Hi,

    FS doesn't provide parking directions beyond "taxi to general aviation
    parking via taxiway...". You can turn on Progressive Taxi to get the
    purple line if you like, though.

    If the purple line isn't showing up, then there is an error in the AFCAD
    file you are using for that airport. Search for and remove the AFCAD
    with EGGP in it, most likely in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder.

    Hope this helps,

    "Ted" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message

    > Hi everyone,
    > Since installing eggp from UK2000 scenery I nolonger get directions to
    > parking from ground control. All I get is proceed to genral parking using
    > taxiway then nothing. I got rid of liverpool uk2000 scenery but my
    parking
    > directions never returned. Does anyone have any ideas?
    > Regards Ted

Games Microsoft Video Games