Sign in with
Your question

6800le 256mb GDDR3 AND its agp!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 1, 2006 7:44:23 PM

I recently found a 6800le with 256mb ram, i thought they only came in 128mb varietys. Here is the link:
http://www.dabs.com/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=3VK6&Cat...
Just found it strange, so i thought i would share it with you guys...

More about : 6800le 256mb gddr3 agp

January 1, 2006 9:55:28 PM

0 in stock
Looks like it's a paper launch.... :lol: 
January 1, 2006 10:54:48 PM

The definition of paper launch is being abused here....in that statement

accepting pre-orders is different from paper launching a product

in addition, eVGA has done this twice...both the 6800 Limited Edition and the 6800LE 256MB
both of which clocked amazingly well
Related resources
January 1, 2006 10:58:35 PM

Quote:
The definition of paper launch is being abused here....in that statement

It was a joke moron :roll:
January 1, 2006 11:08:19 PM

This would mark your, second personal attack against me
While I'm merely suggesting a difference between two things, on the assumption that you possibly didn't know the definition of paper launch due to it's mis-use in posts like yours...

If attacking me makes you feel better about yourself, then go all after it...
January 1, 2006 11:17:42 PM

Quote:
While I'm merely suggesting a difference between two things, on the assumption that you possibly didn't know the definition of paper launch due to it's mis-use in posts like yours...

I hate it when people like you show up in forums that I like. You dont fit in, so you talk condescendingly towards people that are here to ask simple questions.....people who probably dont know that much.

I'm hereby labeling you an ass....call it a personal attack if you want to.
January 1, 2006 11:30:19 PM

Oh lordy lordy, i'll never upset you again massa

What are you? 12?
You think I care about you or your feelings? NO
When your going to call a newb an ass just because he asks a simple question, I think YOUR the one with issues of flaming and dealing with people who "probably don't know very much"

I don't care what you wanna say, I'm not the one who flames newbies for asking simple questions based on my own immature fanboyisms, go back to mommy and daddy, maybe they'll teach you some manners
January 1, 2006 11:33:29 PM

Quote:
I don't care what you wanna say, I'm not the one who flames newbies for asking simple questions based on my own immature fanboyisms, go back to mommy and daddy, maybe they'll teach you some manners

:lol: 
January 1, 2006 11:37:47 PM

Quote:
Oh lordy lordy, i'll never upset you again massa

What are you? 12?
You think I care about you or your feelings? NO
When your going to call a newb an ass just because he asks a simple question, I think YOUR the one with issues of flaming and dealing with people who "probably don't know very much"

lol
a b U Graphics card
January 1, 2006 11:48:24 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one who flames newbies for asking simple questions

Oh come on. When someone joins a forum and starts a thread called NV vs. ATi, and types this: "wow ati's X1800's suck compaired to the 7800's for gamming the x1800's cost more and use more power. why would anyone buy a x1800, do you really call that a simple question? GET REAL. It's nothing more than a fanboy throwing out flamebait once again. It gets old, so people either ignore it, or react in humor.

Anyway, calm down a bit and get a feel for these forums. The paper launch comment was an obvious joke to anyone who's been here for a while.
January 2, 2006 12:10:20 AM

Quote:
Quote:
The paper launch comment was an obvious joke to anyone who's been here for a while.

Or to anyone who hasnt been here for a while
a b U Graphics card
January 2, 2006 12:21:58 AM

Ah, so true. ;) 
January 2, 2006 12:35:40 AM

Hello,

Forget AGP, all cards are now using the PCI-E and AGP prices are on the rise. If you keep you AGP system too long, it will be worth next to nothing. Like when I sold my P3 and AMD XP, got little in return.
January 2, 2006 3:58:56 AM

AGP, unfortunately is a dying breed, soon to share the PCI GPU's grave.
Funny, but the max bandwith for the 8xAGP slot wasnt to its fullest potential before the PCI-E bandwagon hit...but w/e.

Seems like a decent enough card for anybody looking to prolong the life if their system. The LE have good success rates with unlocking 12x1, and many have had artifacts @ 16x1...but that doesnt mean its not possible.

Look, this is a tech forum guys. Act a little more mature, the both of you.
Oboski fits in yes...why? He has a good idea what he's talking about.
When people ask simple questions they honestly have no idea about, be smart, post your answer, and if you two have any problems. For god's sake use a PM.
January 2, 2006 9:12:14 AM

cheers for all the info guys.
January 2, 2006 9:25:54 AM

Dam i missed it!!! ohhhhhhhh :lol: 
January 2, 2006 9:31:16 AM

Quote:
Dam i missed it!!! ohhhhhhhh :lol: 

It's not over yet :wink:
January 4, 2006 4:06:46 PM

BTW the website is now shwoign that card in stock!
!