New Install of NT Server

I am doing a clean reinstall on my NT server with the boot floppies and the
CD. After my system goes through the floppy boot process, it gets to where
it wants to start pulling files from the CD. The CD will spin but it then
comes up and asks me to put the CD in the drive and hit enter. I know the
CD-Rom drive is good and I have tested the CD on another system. This CD is
a burned backup I made a while back and since then the original has become
damaged. I think this may be due to the fact that the install process lookes
for a certain Volume Lable on the CD rom. Is this correct, or does anyone
else have another idea that might be causing my system to not recognize the
CD? If it is the Volume Lable does anyone know what this should be so I can
burn another copy with the correct lable?

Thanks,
Matt

AFAIK the volume label doesn't enter into this. The burn session may have
been left open.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional