Problem with wireless

I have installed a wireless network which is consisting of an access point
and 2 PDA's. I called the wireless network "Rastoni" and I have set a WEP
security with shared authentication. The problem now I am facing is this. In
this area there are another 2 wireless networks named "bridgenm" and
"flap2". Both networks are opened with no security at all.

The problem now is this :

I am connecting to my network "Rastoni" but during the day I am loosing the
signal. The PDA is not coming back online and I think that the PDA is
connecting to the other networks (opened and unsecured) when the signal is
not too strong so I am loosing the connection to my network while the pda
connects to another one. I have already set the pDA to connect to Access
Points only but "flap2" is an access point and bridgenm is ad-hoc.

Is there anyway to tell the pda to connect only to "Rastoni" network? Any
other idea?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem wireless

    flcc202053

    "Yiannis Patrikiadis" wrote:

    > I have installed a wireless network which is consisting of an access point
    > and 2 PDA's. I called the wireless network "Rastoni" and I have set a WEP
    > security with shared authentication. The problem now I am facing is this. In
    > this area there are another 2 wireless networks named "bridgenm" and
    > "flap2". Both networks are opened with no security at all.
    >
    > The problem now is this :
    >
    > I am connecting to my network "Rastoni" but during the day I am loosing the
    > signal. The PDA is not coming back online and I think that the PDA is
    > connecting to the other networks (opened and unsecured) when the signal is
    > not too strong so I am loosing the connection to my network while the pda
    > connects to another one. I have already set the pDA to connect to Access
    > Points only but "flap2" is an access point and bridgenm is ad-hoc.
    >

    > Is there anyway to tell the pda to connect only to "Rastoni" network? Any
    > other idea?

Wireless Wireless Network PDA Wireless Networking