message when xp starts

I am getting a message when XP starts that says :

Please go to control panel to install and configure system
componets.

I have gone thru every item in the control panel but cant
fine what they are asking me it install and or configure.
Is there a way to find out what windows xp thinks it wants
me to do?

They're easily looked over,try the sub-menu on the left of screen,
"windows components",open and edit.You'll need the xp cd to
activate them.The networking components are the most critical.