Am I alone in getting frustrated with e-bay "watchers"?

Mike

Splendid

10 of you, watching, waiting for someone else to make the first bid on my
VFR software and FS terrain...

2 and a half days left for you to make your first bid...

:) :) :) :)

Mike

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Mike wrote:

> 10 of you, watching, waiting for someone else to make the first bid on my
> VFR software and FS terrain...
>
> 2 and a half days left for you to make your first bid...
>
> :) :) :) :)

Dumb question: can Ebay sellers actually tell that (potential) bidders
have their item on a watch list, then?

Having bought a whopping total of one item thru Ebay, and not yet put
anything up to auction, I'm curious how much oversight sellers have...

Brian.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

mike dont panic
"Mike" <mike@SPAMmichael-cracknell.coDOTuk> wrote in message
> 10 of you, watching, waiting for someone else to make the first bid on my
> VFR software and FS terrain...
>
> 2 and a half days left for you to make your first bid...
>
> :) :) :) :)
>
> Mike

Ian

When selling, you can see how many people have looked at your item by
using a hit counter, you can also see how many have the item on their
watch list, but it doesn't show userids. You can see the ids of the
people who have bid though.

When buying you can see the hit counter showing the number of page
views, and the list of bidders.

HTH

Ian.