Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Epson or Jettec

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
October 29, 2004 1:48:37 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Time has come to get new cartridges in my Epsom R210 (R200) and I can
either go with the original Epson, or the Jettec replacements.

The cost difference in New Zealand isn't great, but the thought of
getting a 30% ink increase with the Jettec is attractive.

Has anyone using a Epson R210 (R200)tried the Jettec cartridges? If so
what is your opinion of the printed photo quality, and did you get the
increased ink amount as advertised?

Regards,
John.

More about : epson jettec

Anonymous
October 29, 2004 5:27:43 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:48:37 +1300, John <john@nospam.invalid> wrote:

>Time has come to get new cartridges in my Epsom R210 (R200) and I can
>either go with the original Epson, or the Jettec replacements.
>
>The cost difference in New Zealand isn't great, but the thought of
>getting a 30% ink increase with the Jettec is attractive.



Just checked with DSE price, you save some 30%, I would think that is Great
saving, plus the extra 30% more ink..


>Has anyone using a Epson R210 (R200)tried the Jettec cartridges? If so
>what is your opinion of the printed photo quality, and did you get the
>increased ink amount as advertised?
>
>Regards,
>John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
Anonymous
October 29, 2004 6:39:37 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

In article puss@purrpurr.com says...
> Just checked with DSE price, you save some 30%, I would think that is Great
> saving, plus the extra 30% more ink..
>
Have you bought any yourself yet?
Related resources
October 29, 2004 8:27:06 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:27:43 +1300, puss@purrpurr.com wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:48:37 +1300, John <john@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Time has come to get new cartridges in my Epsom R210 (R200) and I can
>>either go with the original Epson, or the Jettec replacements.
>>
>>The cost difference in New Zealand isn't great, but the thought of
>>getting a 30% ink increase with the Jettec is attractive.

> Just checked with DSE price, you save some 30%, I would think that is Great
> saving, plus the extra 30% more ink..

Well now you can check with these two web sites.

http://computerone.co.nz/store/customer/home.php?cat=91... (this
is the web site that you have previously given for JetTec cartridges).

6 JetTec Cartridges at $18.90 each = $113.04. Delivered by snail mail
(courier extra).

https://www.consumables.co.nz/store/web/viewCat_h.asp?i...

6 Epson Cartridges total price $129.95. This includes a free 25 sheet
photo paper pack plus free courier anywhere in NZ.

Hardly a 30% saving - in fact if you take the photo paper and courier
into the sum, the Epson cartridges work out cheaper.

Now to get back to my original message - have you used the JetTec
cartridges in the R210 (R200) and if so, how did they compare with the
original Epson cartridges?

Regards,
John.
October 29, 2004 8:27:07 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Try here:

Our cartridges are sponge-free design and provide
OEM equivalent page yield and color quality.

http://www.weink.com/ecom/catalog/cru_compatible_t048x2...

We have converted the US dollar amounts to New Zealand Dollars below
you can perform your own conversions here:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

6 Cartridges - 1 each Color
NZD$87.62 - That's NZD$14.60 per cartridge

5 cartridges Each Color (30 cartridges)
NZD$364.04 - Thats NZD$12.13 per cartridge

We offer a Per Package Rate Shipping (up to 20 lbs)
http://www.weink.com/ecom/shipping.htm

Starting NZD$29.23 with automatic upgrade to the
fastest shipping covered by the shipping charge. This
allows us to rush small orders, but keep shipping costs
down for heavier orders.

Newsletter subscribers currently qualify for an additional 10%
off with orders of $100.00 or more. PayPal user's currently
qualify for 15% off any order paid using PayPal.
http://www.weink.com/ecom/specials.htm

--
WeInk.com Technical Support
------------------------------------------------------
Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759
Toll Free Orders: 1-800-559-3465
http://www.weink.com/
Subscribe to our newsletter and
get up to 30% off your order.
------------------------------------------------------
"John" <john@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
news:1fj36za99gkr0.1i1iqv25gyvfu.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:27:43 +1300, puss@purrpurr.com wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:48:37 +1300, John <john@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Time has come to get new cartridges in my Epsom R210 (R200) and I can
>>>either go with the original Epson, or the Jettec replacements.
>>>
>>>The cost difference in New Zealand isn't great, but the thought of
>>>getting a 30% ink increase with the Jettec is attractive.
>
>> Just checked with DSE price, you save some 30%, I would think that is
>> Great
>> saving, plus the extra 30% more ink..
>
> Well now you can check with these two web sites.
>
> http://computerone.co.nz/store/customer/home.php?cat=91... (this
> is the web site that you have previously given for JetTec cartridges).
>
> 6 JetTec Cartridges at $18.90 each = $113.04. Delivered by snail mail
> (courier extra).
>
> https://www.consumables.co.nz/store/web/viewCat_h.asp?i...
>
> 6 Epson Cartridges total price $129.95. This includes a free 25 sheet
> photo paper pack plus free courier anywhere in NZ.
>
> Hardly a 30% saving - in fact if you take the photo paper and courier
> into the sum, the Epson cartridges work out cheaper.
>
> Now to get back to my original message - have you used the JetTec
> cartridges in the R210 (R200) and if so, how did they compare with the
> original Epson cartridges?
>
> Regards,
> John.
October 30, 2004 1:56:38 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

I use www.printpal.com
in my c84 Maybe they can help you'
Jim


"John" <john@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
news:13802h1smo4kc.t5qewlwu0nqa$.dlg@40tude.net...
> Time has come to get new cartridges in my Epsom R210 (R200) and I can
> either go with the original Epson, or the Jettec replacements.
>
> The cost difference in New Zealand isn't great, but the thought of
> getting a 30% ink increase with the Jettec is attractive.
>
> Has anyone using a Epson R210 (R200)tried the Jettec cartridges? If so
> what is your opinion of the printed photo quality, and did you get the
> increased ink amount as advertised?
>
> Regards,
> John.
!