URGENT: Move/upgrade from NT 4.0 sp6a to 2000 SP4 ???

ezryder

I need to move and upgrade an old NT 4.0 sp6a server to Win 2k Advanced
Server SP4. I really don't want o have to reinstall all of the apps on the
new box. What is the best way to do this? Install 2k on the new server box
and then... Ghost everything over? (I don't know - semi-newbie).

Thanks for any help!!

I feel your pain. I can imagine you've exhausted all the other forms of self
help, but I hope this works. I found a link on upgrading from NT4 to W2K. I
hope this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298107