setup of tcpip inf file

NT 4.0 sp 6.
Changing Which Nic card was first. so Deleted them and the TCPIP protocol.

I am trying to debug the TCPIP install INF.
when I rt-click on install I get an install error.
when I go thru network->protocals
I am getting a
Registry Sub Key already exist
then another
Unable to remove name space provider.

I used filemon and regmon and can not find the registry entry it is looking
for.

any help appreciated.

This article may help you remove the confusion. Control
Panel|Network|Bindings to change the order.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q151237/

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional