NT restore from Ghost

I am having trouble booting a system after restoring to a previously known
good ghost image. It gets to the OS loader screen and then the system either
reboots or I get the following stop error: 0x0000000A (0xFF514EB4,
0x000000FF, 0x00000000,0X8000F67C)
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL*** Address 8000f67c has base at 800001000- hall.dll
I have swapped out the following without success:
Motherboard, Memory, Video Card
Any suggestions appreciated

Is the hardware exactly the same as it was before? Stop A's are usually
becuase of bad hardware or possibly drivers. NT is very picky and typically
cannot be restored to new hardware without a LOT of work.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+
"JSTechinLA" <JSTechinLA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble booting a system after restoring to a previously known
> good ghost image. It gets to the OS loader screen and then the system
> either
> reboots or I get the following stop error: 0x0000000A (0xFF514EB4,
> 0x000000FF, 0x00000000,0X8000F67C)
> IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL*** Address 8000f67c has base at 800001000- hall.dll
> I have swapped out the following without success:
> Motherboard, Memory, Video Card
> Any suggestions appreciated

I think the only thing that would be different is the processor. I upgrade
from a P2-500 to a P3-700