Internet connection

Hi,
I have recently acquired a machine that is running Win NT 4.0 workstation.
i have two other XP machines that connec to the internet to a high speed
connetion through a wireless DSL router. How can i connect this NT machine
to the same DSL router. what configurations or changes do i need to make on
the NT machine.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Otaner

Generally setup the connection for DHCP assigned ip addresss and DNS and
plug it in.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional