Installation problems

jaime

Hello,
when I try to install WIN NT on a new pc it always fails and restarts the
computer. I´ve tried installing other systems like W2000 and it worked ok.
Could it be because the cd has not included SP6a? Is there any way to create
a WIN NT cd that includes SP6a?
Thanks in advance.

Jaime wrote:
> Hello,
> when I try to install WIN NT on a new pc it always fails and restarts the
> computer. I´ve tried installing other systems like W2000 and it worked ok.
> Could it be because the cd has not included SP6a? Is there any way to create
> a WIN NT cd that includes SP6a?
> Thanks in advance.

How large is the boot partition and in what type
of format, e.g., NTFS? And no, slipstreaming by
upgrading the installation files to include SP6a
is not possible with Windows NT.