Adding a NT Server 4.0 SP6a to a Windows 2003 domain

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 18, 2005 3:16:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.dns,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

Is there any hidden tricks to accomplish this? I built a win nt 4.0 server
to use legacy apps that will not work correctly on Win 2003. I am
attempting to join this server to my win2003 domain but receive message
'Cannot find domain controller for this domain'. Is there any particular
reason for this error. I have a netgear network card and it seem to be
working correctly.

Any help will be appreciated.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 3:16:23 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.dns,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

You'll probably need to enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP (on Windows 2003) since
Windows NT is involved.

--
Regards,
Dave