Fail to migrate from Winsock 1.1 to Winsock 2.0

RIPPER

Distinguished
May 28, 2004

I am installing a network card on a Nt 4 Sp6a Computer.
The thing is that when it is installing it it sais it failled to migrate
from Winsock 1.1 to Winsock 2.0 (0X2). The card is a 3com. I tried with
another card (Realtek) but it still hapened.
How can I solve this?

RIPPER

Distinguished
May 28, 2004

"Ripper" wrote:

> I am installing a network card on a Nt 4 Sp6a Computer.
> The thing is that when it is installing it it sais it failled to migrate
> from Winsock 1.1 to Winsock 2.0 (0X2). The card is a 3com. I tried with
> another card (Realtek) but it still hapened.
> How can I solve this?

Hi,
I have re-registered some *sock*.dll files and now it doesn't give the
error, so I assume it was a register error, but I still can't see the network
adapter (Realtek) when the wizard says that it is ready to configure the
network.
What can be missing? I really need to connect this computer to the ethernet.

TRENDING THREADS