internet explorer upgrade

Nelson

I have a customer that has currently IE 2.0 on their NT 4 Server. Needless to
say, I need to have at least IE 5 on there for an app. Has anyone ever been
able to upgrade right from 2 to 5 with no issues?

Nelson wrote:
> I have a customer that has currently IE 2.0 on their NT 4 Server. Needless to
> say, I need to have at least IE 5 on there for an app. Has anyone ever been
> able to upgrade right from 2 to 5 with no issues?

IIRC, no issues with the minimum service pack (believe it is
SP4) installed. It has been some time.

Nelson

thanks