Windows XP Home Edition & Windows XP MCE

As a new person to the concept of wireless networking, I want to know whether
I can network my laptop running XP Home Edition with my new shiny
entertainment centre PC running MCE with the normal wireless network hardware.

Can anybody point me to any relevant articles or threads that have covered
this in the past?

Are there any pitfalls or well known problems that I may encounter when
running this sort of small home network?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi

The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
about Sharing Internet and using Wireless; it is short and to the point.

I wrote the three first pages ages ago. You might ignore the prices, and the
specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are still the
same.

Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

This might help in Network installation -
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html

Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

The whole thing should look like this:
http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg