Installing Windows Nt Server on a Dell GX280

Has anyone attempted to install Windows NT on a GX280? I need to do
this to set up a test lab for a mock migration that I will be testing
before i actually run the real migration in September:0 For some reason
I can't find SATA drivers for a GX280 to load Windows NT. If anyone has
any secrets on loading this OS on this brand of computer it would be
great!!!!! Let me know.

Thanks in Advance,

BiG
1 answer Last reply
More about installing windows server dell gx280
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    I'm doing this right now, it won't work with the SATA drive. I called Dell
    regarding this and they don't have any NT drivers for that drive. I found a
    40gb ATA drive and am using that. One IDE controller on the board so it's
    set up as a master/slave configuration. Good luck!

    Walt

    "bigdogg" <bigdogg33_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone attempted to install Windows NT on a GX280? I need to do
    > this to set up a test lab for a mock migration that I will be testing
    > before i actually run the real migration in September:0 For some reason
    > I can't find SATA drivers for a GX280 to load Windows NT. If anyone has
    > any secrets on loading this OS on this brand of computer it would be
    > great!!!!! Let me know.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    >
    > BiG

Servers Dell Windows NT Windows