user accounts; unique settings?

jazzbone

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

I would like to set up my children's accounts on my computer to restrict the
content they can see on the internet. Internet Explorer's content filter
seems to control all users access. Is there a way to only restrict the
children's accounts without affecting my access?

Hello,
No, You'll have to buy a parental control program. There are a number of
them out there, CYBERsitter, Cyber Patrol etc. There are a number of them.
Content Advisor's settings are not configurable on a "per user" setting AFAIK.

Colin.

"jazzbone" wrote:

> I would like to set up my children's accounts on my computer to restrict the
> content they can see on the internet. Internet Explorer's content filter
> seems to control all users access. Is there a way to only restrict the
> children's accounts without affecting my access?

TRENDING THREADS