user accounts; unique settings?

August 17, 2004 10:13:01 PM

I would like to set up my children's accounts on my computer to restrict the
content they can see on the internet. Internet Explorer's content filter
seems to control all users access. Is there a way to only restrict the
children's accounts without affecting my access?
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 10:39:02 PM

Hello,
No, You'll have to buy a parental control program. There are a number of
them out there, CYBERsitter, Cyber Patrol etc. There are a number of them.
Content Advisor's settings are not configurable on a "per user" setting AFAIK.

Colin.

!