numlock

ap

hello,

In the bios of my pc I have selected numlock on.
When system starts numlock gos on.
When Nt4.0 strted numlock goes off.
What do I have to do that when NT4.0 starts numlock goes on?
greetings from the netherlands,
anthony

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 20:39:09 +0200, "AP" <prins@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

>hello,
>
>In the bios of my pc I have selected numlock on.
>When system starts numlock gos on.
>When Nt4.0 strted numlock goes off.
>What do I have to do that when NT4.0 starts numlock goes on?
>greetings from the netherlands,
>anthony

Use regedit, and look at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\Keyboard. Set the value of the key "InitialKeyboardIndicators"
to 2 (decimal).

usually you can set this by setting numlock ON and logging off current user
by ctrl-alt-del -> logoff

otherwise try registry hack mentioned by The Fly.