service pack 6a

I am installing an NT 4 server. The initial installation runs fine, but when
I try to install sp6a the server never finishes the setup. If I cancel the
process and reboot the server it never completes the booting process. Any
idea how can I solve this problem?
Thanks

Go here and download (network install) SP4,
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/NT4SvcPk4/NT4SvcPk4.asp

install it then use this article to download and install at least IE5
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=174680

then go here and install SP6A
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/SP6/allSP6.asp

(you probably need at least SP3 or SP4 in order to install your graphics
adapter driver.)

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional