Vacation Respone or Out of Office

Jan

I will be going out of town for a few days and would like
to know how I can put a message on my computer to tell
those who e-mail me that I cannot reply back until a
certain date.
One friend said to go to Mail Options and look
for "Vacation Response" but I don't have that. Another
said to look for "Out of Office" but don't see that either.
Thanks for a quick reply.

Some e-mail clients have such an option, others don't. Also, some web based
e-mail setups have such an option as well. Outlook Express would require a
third party add-on as it doesn't natively have such an option.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Jan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I will be going out of town for a few days and would like
> to know how I can put a message on my computer to tell
> those who e-mail me that I cannot reply back until a
> certain date.
> One friend said to go to Mail Options and look
> for "Vacation Response" but I don't have that. Another
> said to look for "Out of Office" but don't see that either.
> Thanks for a quick reply.

bill

I think this is controlled at your ISP server level. Check with them