Cheap Genuine Epson Cartridges

I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
not work with my CX 5200.

What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges

Thank you

--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

    "Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote in message news:<18Cgd.32068$Kl3.9839@twister.socal.rr.com>...
    > I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
    > not work with my CX 5200.
    >
    > What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges
    >
    > Thank you

    Hi...can't help you there, but when searching for lower prices,look
    for GENUINE O E M cartridges...these are NOT boxed, but simply
    shrink-wrapped and a bit cheaper than those in a retail box. The
    cheapest you can get with those parameters, ( GENUINE OEM) will have
    the lowest prices.

    Wish I could do better!
    Mike

    "Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote in message news:<18Cgd.32068$Kl3.9839@twister.socal.rr.com>...
    > I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
    > not work with my CX 5200.
    >
    > What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges
    >
    > Thank you

    http://www.atlex.com

    www.atlex.com is a great place to buy original Epson products at better
    prices. That is where I buy my paper and ink. They also shipped very fast
    also.

    "Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<xdhhd.1527$D%4.1518@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>...
    > www.atlex.com is a great place to buy original Epson products at better
    > prices. That is where I buy my paper and ink. They also shipped very fast
    > also.

    I can't speak for Epson prices, but genuine Canon BCI-6 ink cartridges
    are about 5% cheaper at canogacamera.com as compared to the website
    above. Their shipping charges are very nominal and they ship very
    quickly. I speak only as a customer (about 1,000 miles away from
    them).

    Mike

Printers Epson Compatibility Peripherals