Cheap Genuine Epson Cartridges

I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
not work with my CX 5200.

What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges

Thank you

--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

"Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote in message news:<18Cgd.32068$Kl3.9839@twister.socal.rr.com>...
> I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
> not work with my CX 5200.
>
> What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges
>
> Thank you

Hi...can't help you there, but when searching for lower prices,look
for GENUINE O E M cartridges...these are NOT boxed, but simply
shrink-wrapped and a bit cheaper than those in a retail box. The
cheapest you can get with those parameters, ( GENUINE OEM) will have
the lowest prices.

Wish I could do better!
Mike

"Walter R." <wer25@example.com> wrote in message news:<18Cgd.32068$Kl3.9839@twister.socal.rr.com>...
> I am tired of fooling around with "compatible cartridges" that usually do
> not work with my CX 5200.
>
> What is the cheapest source (in US) for genuine Epson cartridges
>
> Thank you

http://www.atlex.com

www.atlex.com is a great place to buy original Epson products at better
prices. That is where I buy my paper and ink. They also shipped very fast
also.

"Safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<xdhhd.1527$D%4.1518@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>...
> www.atlex.com is a great place to buy original Epson products at better
> prices. That is where I buy my paper and ink. They also shipped very fast
> also.

I can't speak for Epson prices, but genuine Canon BCI-6 ink cartridges
are about 5% cheaper at canogacamera.com as compared to the website
above. Their shipping charges are very nominal and they ship very
quickly. I speak only as a customer (about 1,000 miles away from
them).

Mike