Default Flight error

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

I saved my own default flight and havent had any issues in the past.
Recently I installed a 3rd party program FSW (weather/clouds). Now whenever
I start FS it starts with the Seattle/Tacoma and the default Cessna. I
recall there being a fix, but I have forgotten. Any help is appreciated.

BS

Set up your own preferred flight situation again and save it, checking the
box "make this the default flight" which is on the saving a flight page:0))

Iain

"SIMON" <REMOVE-Wsimon9@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>I saved my own default flight and havent had any issues in the past.
>Recently I installed a 3rd party program FSW (weather/clouds). Now whenever
>I start FS it starts with the Seattle/Tacoma and the default Cessna. I
>recall there being a fix, but I have forgotten. Any help is appreciated.
>
> BS

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

I have done this. The saved new "default' flight is not holding. It reverts
back to SEA.