Event ID: 1100
Date: 4/10/2004
Time: 4:09:42 AM
User: N/A
Computer: Serv01
Initialization of Notify Failed.

Data:
0000: ff ff ff ff 5d 01 00 00 ÿÿÿÿ]...
1 answer Last reply
More about what error 1100 termservdevices event
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.general,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

    NVM, the answer to this post was answered in another post in
    microsoft.public.windows.server.general by Van Thothathri:

    You may want to look at this link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;268065
    Van Thothathri
    Windows Clustering
    High Availability Microsoft Enterprise Server Products
    rights."

    "Spin" <spin@spin.com> wrote in message
    > What does this even mean in my Event Logs?
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: TermServDevices
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 1100
    > Date: 4/10/2004
    > Time: 4:09:42 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: Serv01
    > Initialization of Notify Failed.

    > Data:
    > 0000: ff ff ff ff 5d 01 00 00 ÿÿÿÿ]...

Windows Server Microsoft Event Id Windows