Cached Exchange Mode on Terminal Services???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Is there any way of getting Cached Exchange Mode to work on a Windows 2003
Terminal server. I realize that it is not supported but the functionality to
would greatly be greatly appreciated by my remote office users who wait
patiently for Outlook to load over a slow WAN or not load at all if the VPN
is down.

nina

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi

I don't have an answer for you, but would you be able to tell me what literature indicated that it is not supported a Windows 2003 TS?
Thanks