User Info loging.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi.

I have many users working on many different serves trough Terminal Services
and was thinking about getting all info about usage into database trough vbs
script.

I have heard about using dll file that can get info about the users ip but i
cant find it..

Is there anyone that could tell me how.. and even what you think is the best
way to
get as many info about the user logging on ?

Opfront Gratitute.

Regards.
Steinarr.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

You can use WTSAPI functions to get terminal services users/sessions, please
visit:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/termserv/termserv/terminal_services_api_reference.asp

thanks
Soo Kuan