Cingular GSM Roam on ATT

I have read that AT&T Customers can force their GSM handsets to use
Cingulair, is the opposite true. Can Cingulair customers force AT&T
and avoid roaming?
1 answer Last reply
More about cingular roam

    In <12c3dad.0408181015.4c83edd4@posting.google.com> on 18 Aug 2004 11:15:20
    -0700, jeffrey_ellin@hotmail.com (Jeffrey Ellin) wrote:

    >I have read that AT&T Customers can force their GSM handsets to use
    >Cingulair,

    Yes.

    >is the opposite true. Can Cingulair customers force AT&T
    >and avoid roaming?

    No.

Cingular At&T GSM Internet Service Providers