Checking Page Count on a Brother HL-1440?

Hi everyone,

How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.

Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)

Thanks!

-kj-

KJ99GT Printer
4 answers Last reply
More about checking page count brother 1440

    On 30 Oct 2004 03:34:49 -0700, kevin_jarrett@hotmail.com (Kevin
    Jarrett) wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.

    Try printing a self-test page - this is how I get a page count on my
    Samsung.

    Ken

    > Try printing a self-test page - this is how I get a page count on my
    > Samsung.

    Thanks for the reply Ken - no dice - I believe I may have to install
    some software from Brother called the "Status Monitor" - am running
    without it currently. Downloading now...

    -kj-

    On my compute I went to:
    Start > Programs > HL1440 > Printer Information
    and got this printout:

    Printer's ID :MFG:Brother;CMD:PCL4,PJL;MDL:HL-1440
    series;CLS:PRINTER;
    Version :"Brother HL-1440 series:84UZ32:Ver1.03"
    Drum Life :97.1 %
    Page Counter :322
    Drum Counter :322
    Maintenance Data :MZ-L180003F000000

    --

    So I have printed 322 pages and used 3% of my drum life.

    If you don't have "HL1440 > Printer Information" on your program menu,
    you may need to re-install your printer software.

    Jarrett) wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.
    >
    >Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >-kj-
    >
    >KJ99GT Printer

    Thanks, you are exactly right!

    -kj-

    Frog Legs <Frog@Junp.now> wrote in message news:<1099248637.d4xP/lFg9+m1egSpoG14nQ@bubbanews>...
    > On my compute I went to:
    > Start > Programs > HL1440 > Printer Information
    > and got this printout:
    >
    > Printer's ID :MFG:Brother;CMD:PCL4,PJL;MDL:HL-1440
    > series;CLS:PRINTER;
    > Version :"Brother HL-1440 series:84UZ32:Ver1.03"
    > Drum Life :97.1 %
    > Page Counter :322
    > Drum Counter :322
    > Maintenance Data :MZ-L180003F000000
    >
    > --
    >
    > So I have printed 322 pages and used 3% of my drum life.
    >
    > If you don't have "HL1440 > Printer Information" on your program menu,
    > you may need to re-install your printer software.
    >

    > On 30 Oct 2004 03:34:49 -0700, kevin_jarrett@hotmail.com (Kevin
    > Jarrett) wrote:
    >
    > >Hi everyone,
    > >
    > >How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.
    > >
    > >Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)
    > >
    > >Thanks!
    > >
    > >-kj-
    > >
    > >KJ99GT Printer

Printers Email Brother Peripherals