Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Checking Page Count on a Brother HL-1440?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 7:34:49 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Hi everyone,

How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.

Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)

Thanks!

-kj-

KJ99GT Printer
October 30, 2004 8:20:57 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On 30 Oct 2004 03:34:49 -0700, kevin_jarrett@hotmail.com (Kevin
Jarrett) wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.
>

Try printing a self-test page - this is how I get a page count on my
Samsung.

Ken
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 6:11:44 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

> Try printing a self-test page - this is how I get a page count on my
> Samsung.

Thanks for the reply Ken - no dice - I believe I may have to install
some software from Brother called the "Status Monitor" - am running
without it currently. Downloading now...

-kj-
Related resources
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 3:56:40 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

On my compute I went to:
Start > Programs > HL1440 > Printer Information
and got this printout:

Printer's ID :MFG:Brother;CMD:p CL4,PJL;MDL:HL-1440
series;CLS:p RINTER;
Version :"Brother HL-1440 series:84UZ32:Ver1.03"
Drum Life :97.1 %
Page Counter :322
Drum Counter :322
Maintenance Data :MZ-L180003F000000

--

So I have printed 322 pages and used 3% of my drum life.

If you don't have "HL1440 > Printer Information" on your program menu,
you may need to re-install your printer software.




On 30 Oct 2004 03:34:49 -0700, kevin_jarrett@hotmail.com (Kevin
Jarrett) wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.
>
>Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)
>
>Thanks!
>
>-kj-
>
>KJ99GT Printer
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 3:32:06 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Thanks, you are exactly right!

-kj-

Frog Legs <Frog@Junp.now> wrote in message news:<1099248637.d4xP/lFg9+m1egSpoG14nQ@bubbanews>...
> On my compute I went to:
> Start > Programs > HL1440 > Printer Information
> and got this printout:
>
> Printer's ID :MFG:Brother;CMD:p CL4,PJL;MDL:HL-1440
> series;CLS:p RINTER;
> Version :"Brother HL-1440 series:84UZ32:Ver1.03"
> Drum Life :97.1 %
> Page Counter :322
> Drum Counter :322
> Maintenance Data :MZ-L180003F000000
>
> --
>
> So I have printed 322 pages and used 3% of my drum life.
>
> If you don't have "HL1440 > Printer Information" on your program menu,
> you may need to re-install your printer software.
>
>
>
>
> On 30 Oct 2004 03:34:49 -0700, kevin_jarrett@hotmail.com (Kevin
> Jarrett) wrote:
>
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >How can I do this? Checked the manual, to no avail.
> >
> >Please reply to the NG, the email above has been dead a long time. ;-)
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >-kj-
> >
> >KJ99GT Printer
!