wireless

tech upgraded wireless capability on my laptop & did not include security
code to access my home wireless. Can I find code on my desktop?

Malke

jonny wrote:

> tech upgraded wireless capability on my laptop & did not include
> security code to access my home wireless. Can I find code on my
> desktop?

Yes. Go into your wireless router's configuration and find the wireless
security settings. Your encryption key will be there. Most routers are
configured from a web browser. If you are unsure how to do this, then
refer to the router's manual. If you no longer have the manual, then go
to the router mftr.'s website for your specific router and you can read
the manual there.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell