Transferring ActiveSync to new XP Profile

September 4, 2004 10:39:17 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi

Is there a way I can transfer an Activesync "profile" to a new Windows XP
profile. My existing profile is corrupt, and I've transferred most setting
via Transfer Wizard to a new XP profile, but I'd like to transfer my
Activesync Profile aswell.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks.

Nik.

**** Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
Directly ****
P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue 3200 / Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210
September 4, 2004 10:39:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Try posting Activesync questions to an Activesync newsgroup, where the
Activesync gurus hang out:

microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync

steve

"Nik" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is there a way I can transfer an Activesync "profile" to a new Windows XP
> profile. My existing profile is corrupt, and I've transferred most setting
> via Transfer Wizard to a new XP profile, but I'd like to transfer my
> Activesync Profile aswell.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> Nik.

> **** Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
> Directly ****
> P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
> Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
> WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue 3200 / Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP
iPaq2210

September 5, 2004 1:15:47 AM

Reply to message from "Nik" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> (Sat, 04
Sep 2004 14:39:17) about "Transferring ActiveSync to new XP Profile":

N> Is there a way I can transfer an Activesync "profile" to a new Windows
N> XP profile.

You'll probably be safer just re-installing Activesync and defining a new
partnership.

A_C
!