network password

Tech upgraded wireless onlapptop & failed to include my home network password
wx was input by a previous tech. Is there any way to find this password on my
hardwired desktop?

Malke

jonny wrote:

> Tech upgraded wireless onlapptop & failed to include my home network
> password wx was input by a previous tech. Is there any way to find
> this password on my hardwired desktop?

Please see my answer to your first question under the subject
"wireless". Please do not make new posts about the same subject but
rather use one thread. Be patient and allow at least 24 hours to pass
before posting the same question again. These groups are answered by
people who live all over the world in different time zones than you.

Malke
--
MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
Elephant Boy Computers